Cisco Webex Integration
CampusKnot’s Cisco Webex Meetings Integration allows Faculty to schedule meetings using Webex Meetings for their course groups. With our integration you can:
- Connect your Webex Meetings account to CampusKnot
- Schedule meetings and share the Webex Meetings link with invitees
- Access cloud recordings within CampusKnot
Access to a Cisco Webex Meetings account
Faculty account with CampusKnot
- 1.Click on the Planner tab on the left hand navigation bar.
- 2.In the right dialog box, click on Webex Meetings.
- 3.In the pop up dialog box, enter your Cisco Webex Meetings credentials and click Sign In again.
- 4.You will be redirected to CampusKnot and you should now be able to schedule or start meetings.
- 1.To disconnect the integration, navigate to the Planner tab on the left hand navigation bar.
- 2.On the top right corner, click on the Disconnect button.
- 3.In the pop up dialog box, click Yes.
- 4.Your Cisco Webex Meetings account should now be disconnected from CampusKnot.
Using the Cisco Webex Meetings IntegrationSchedule meeting
To schedule a meeting:
- 1.Once you're in the Meeting feature, click on the blue Schedule meeting button.
- 2.Then, enter a name for the meeting in the 'Meeting topic'.
- 3.Next, pick a date, time, and timezone for the scheduled meeting.
- 4.Invite a Group or an Individual in the 'Invite User' dropdown.
- 5.Finally, click on the blue Schedule button.
- 6.You should now be able to view the scheduled meeting under the 'Upcoming meetings' tab.
- 7.Click the Start Meeting button under the scheduled meeting card to open Webex Meetings and start the meeting.
- 8.You can also start the meeting using the Webex Meeting link inside the Planner feature.
Access Cloud Recordings inside CampusKnot
To access your cloud recordings within CampusKnot:
- 1.Once you're in the Meeting feature, either click on Start Meeting on a scheduled meeting card or click on the blue Schedule Meeting button on the top right.
- 2.Next, once the Webex meeting has started, navigate to the Record button on the bottom bar of your Webex Meetings window and click on the Record button.
- 3.You will see a new bar that says 'Recording' while your meeting is being recorded.
- 4.Once you're ready, click on the Stop button and then end the meeting.
- 5.Navigate back to CampusKnot and refresh the page. You will now see your recording on the right under 'Recordings'.
- 6.Wait for the recording to be ready (you will receive an email from Webex Meetings once it is), and then click on the recording you would like to access.
- 7.A new tab will open up within your browser and you should now be able to view the recording.
SupportDo you have any questions and/or need support?
Reach out to us at email@example.com.
We're available 24/7 and you should expect to hear back within 2 hours.
Or visit our support page at Contact Us to submit a ticket.